NLP PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION (english only)
THIS IS A SEMINAR AND CERTIFICATION EVENT LEADING TO
LICENSED MASTER PRACTITIONER OF NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING
Certificate by Dr. Richard Bandler and the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
With NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming™), we have a technology that will allow us to see beyond our limits, feel better most of time and listen more carefully to all the things that are important, in life and in business. Learn how to enrich any representation in a way that all remembered limitations won´t influence new behaviours, thinking and progress. Use this in re-evaluating perspectives and decisions, in overcoming fears and anxiety or in imagining and designing future progress.
NLP is about the connection between neurological processes (neuro-), language (linguistic) and behavioral patterns learned through experience (programming). NLP provides the technologies to change these neurological processes, language and behavioural patterns, in order to achieve specific goals in life. You will learn about how the brain and your neurology operate, how to sharpen your sensory skills, how to use language patterns to stay on top of any communication and how to use your beliefs, strategies and behavioural preferences to get more of what you really want.
NLP in Life and in Business
- NLP teaches us that what we remember is only a generalized, distorted and incomplete representation of the real world and its happenings.
- NLP teaches us to understand our (behavioural) strategies and to decipher the sequence and steps of our strategies, so that we can improve them or create better ones.
- NLP teaches us about the language patterns that influence our feelings and behaviours and provides us with the possibility to improve our and other peoples lifes tremendously.
- NLP teaches us that a goal needs to be well-formed. A well-defined goal is the basis for any NLP based change.
About the Master Class
The Master Class is very special in that it takes place at the same time as the Practitioner Class. The mornings are joined sessions, whilst in the afternoons the Master Practitioners continue there own education. This seminar serves as a 9-day long challenge, where the Master Practitioners demonstrate their skills and pass them on.
- In the morning, participants of the Master Class will have the chance to revisit previous learnings whilst at the same time practicing their techniques with the Practitioner Class. In doing so, they will take the lead and help the practitioners in understanding and applying their new skills.
- In the afternoon, several new topics will be introduced and previous topics will be revisited to gain a deeper understanding, including working with strategies, timelining, language patterns and new inductions.
Master Practitioners – hence the name – will be able to build upon previous learnings and demonstrate their mastery whilst practicing with the practitioners.
Who is this for?
- Everyone who uses communication as a means to present, deliver or evaluate what they are doing.
- Everyone who wants to help, coach or lead others.
- Everyone who believes that there is more out there to achieve.
- Everyone who seeks to live the life they want.
- Everyone who leads a team, a family or a business.
SIGN-UP AND BECOME A LICENSED NLP MASTER PRACTITIONER IF …
- You want to eliminate any beliefs and fears that keep holding you back.
- You want to be in control over your future.
- You want to be confident and persuasive.
- You want the success that you have been working for so hard.
This event follows the original seminar and is only available in ENGLISH!